Things That Matter!!

This is my first post here and I just want to share here what has happened to me as 2016 was about to end. Please bear with me if at times "magbinisaya ko" for I just want to speak from the heart.

Well, my work has been in a far away distance from home, so almost everyday, unless matulog ko sa area, I have to travel about 40+ kilometers via motorcycle. 

As a motorcycle rider, we should know unsay dapat equipments (protective gears) nga isul-ob and dapat functional ang mga parts sa motor like side-mirrors, horn and brake/signal lights while driving. A few basic stuffs are HELMET, JACKET, GLOVES, etc... and of course, bawal mag shorts.

Usually, sa Pilipinas or I mean dire sa Gensan ma-observe nako nga pag walay dakop - riders are violating these basic protection. Funny thing,  isab-it ra sa bukton ang helmet and pag naay ra'y dakop- saka pa isul-ob.

In my case, indeed pag naka helmet medyo limited ang akoang vision coverage and igang pod. Well, for those of you who have been here in GenSan, kabalo mo unsa jud ka init dire sa atoa ;). So far, these are my inconvenience pag naka helmet but, gladly I was able to overcome these long ago so, pag nag-motor ko naga-helmet jud ko. 

On December 2, 2016 while driving, medyo nag taligsik (slightly raining)  that time.  In my mind, naga-dali ko maka abot sa akong area of assignment aron dili ko ma-apsan if ever mo kusog ang ulan. 

As I approach in the mountainous part sa akoang gina biyahe  - duol na sa akoang area, ang speed sa akoang dagan patungas was the usual speed I do during normal days (wala'y ulan) tungod kay naga-dali lagi. 

As I climb up the first curve (tungason ug paliko at the same time), I was caught in surprise!!! Na slide ang front wheel  while ni-tilt to the left ang motor to cope up with the curve because the cemented road was wet (I never thought of it and was never cautious), and so - Boom! Pirteng tumbaha!!!

The impact was so hard in my left soulder (I was carrying a back-pack of about 25 kilos load back then) and na-feel nako ang kasakit sa akoang dughan - sakit i-ginhawa. Though it was painful, I had to get back up and continue my travel.

My jacket and pants was torn, my helmet was bruised. Kung sa akoang bukton ra unta na kasabit ang helmet (kay walay dakop sa bukid), dili unta ma gisi akong jacket - LOL. Please pardom my sarcasm here.

What I mean to say is that,  though there are inconvenience pag mo-adhere kita sa unsay dapat. The sacrifice is worth than getting the consequence of ignoring them because it is inconvenient. 

Daghan aspect sa panginabuhi nga dapat nato buhaton ang mga bagay-bagay pero we opted not to because of inconvenience. One of them is on the area of Personal Finance. 

Tell me how often do you see of a Filipino prioritizing "SAVINGS"?

Saving a portion of  any income is the FIRST STEP if you want to be financially independent. I mean to be free from a lot of stuffs. Pero, the usual objections for this idea is "How can we save? Kulang pa nga!" or "Saka na pag may extra". These has been the common attitude for the majority of us Filipinos.

We at BeFreePinoy would like to exhort you brethren to pay attention to this. 

We believe na walay ni isa ka Pilipino dili gusto maka lingkawas sa UTANG, Labad sa ulo asa kuhaon ipambayad sa tuition, kuryente, tubig, etc... I would say, it is a hypocrisy if anyone say "Wala ko nangarap ana"

Here is the paradox:
  •  The more we preserve little convenience and opted not to save and say "kulang" and "saka na mag-save pag may extra income na" the more na mag-kulang and the harder it gets magka-extra income. Making life even harder as it gets - in the end, we will realize we have failed and loose!
  • The more we let go of little convenience and embrace little sacrifice and save a bit consistently regardless of any income, we are getting closer to convenience and lessening away the sacrifice - in the end,  we will realize we  WON and are indeed Free!!!
Now beloved, it's our choice. 

Try to look and learn from the people around us na mas nauna sa ato-a. Maybe our parents, relatives, friends, and so on... Maka learn kita how did they live up their lives, what was their mindsets, principles, ideologies, their response to the situations they had and so on... that may have resulted the kind of life they have right now.

Sort out what are the things that work and did not. Learn the things that need to learn and unlearn the things that need to unlearn. 

Do the things which are right even how inconvenient they are and refuse to engage in wrong things regardless how convenient and enjoyable they are. 

If we do then, by God's grace - we will be victorious and Free.

For your Freedom!


PS. 
  • Please share this and like our FB page, and we will be grateful.
  • Drop a comment too for feedback  and suggestions, we love to hear from you.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Greatest SCAM

Financial Independence? Refuse To Conform The MATRIX!

How Inflation Hurts You and Your Family